1. How to approach the Commission for Inclusion or complaint of Under-Inclusion or Over-Inclusion of caste/community in the Central List of OBCs?
2. Are there any Guidelines prescribed by the Commission for consideration of requests for Inclusion in the Central Lists of OBCs?
3. What is the procedure for examination of requests for Inclusion or otherwise in the Central Lists of OBCs?
4. What is Creamy Layer?
5. Whether backward sections of the religious minorities are also eligible for inclusion in the lists of OBCs?
6. Central List?
7. How many cases have been decided by the NCBC?
8. Is there any provision for the revision of the Central Lists and if so, how is this done?